This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

was there ever a trycicle A

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
AlanPCUBS
10+ Years
10+ Years

was there ever a trycicle A

Postby AlanPCUBS » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:53 pm

Saw a farmall A that was fixed as a trycicle at a auction viewing today that was a first. I am asoming that it was a Farmall B front end on it not a bad looking tractor though think I will have to go see what it goes for tomorow.

Alan

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Trent M
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 62859
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Trent M » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:06 pm

Seems like I remember a picture of one in a book, but it said it was a modification. I don't believe any A's came out that way. I'd say you're right about the B front end?
Trent McPeak

LiL' Red
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61423
eBay ID: woodpecker56

Postby LiL' Red » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:55 pm

Is the serial tag still on it? I have seen a few B's with the left side drive off an A trying to pass them off as BN's so I guess you could try for make up a narrow front A. Either way a narrow front on an A rear tread width makes a pretty tipsy tractor.

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”