A exhaust lift deflector

Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:55 pm

Anyone know where I might find and exhaust lift deflector? It's the cast iron thing between the exhaust manifold and muffler with the lever that directs the exhaust into the lift cylinder? thanks.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:46 pm

Good luck, finding one of them that is repairable is hard.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:53 pm

There is a gentelmen by the name of Gene Bender who post on Yesterdays tractor who has parts and info on these.

His # was posted one night . 319-430-3907 [cell]
319-683-2859 [home]

Hope this helps .