Implements For Farmall A

Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:43 pm

My son told me that a co-worker had some implements for an "A" which he planned to sell for scrap. I don't know which implements he has nor their condition. I have no interest in them but will gather and post information if anyone would like to know more about them. Dan

Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:18 pm

I would Dan, but toooo far away
David

Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:23 pm

Yep, David. Cost of transporting might be more than the value of the implements. I guess it depends on what he has and what shape they are in. Dan

Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:28 pm

Dan,

Would you check on the scrap iron for me :?: I need some cultivator parts and a hand lift for my B Farmall/cultivators. Thanks. 8)

Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:48 pm

Will do, CB. Dan

Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:44 am

Cub-Bud: My son talked with the co-worker to get specifics on what he might have. The co-worker isn't sure, the tractor and equipment belonged to a BIL. The tractor and all implements which were complete were sold, probably a few years ago. However, some parts of equipment were left. If the weather is good, he will go over Saturday and dig around to determine what was left. I may try to go with him to help identify parts and pieces. After that, I will let you know whether any cultivator parts are present. Dan

Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:05 am

Thanks Dan.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:47 pm

Cub-Bud: I contacted the fellow who was going to take me out to see what was left of the equipment. He had planned to go tomorrow. However, when I talked with him this afternoon he indicated that he probably would not be going. He did say that he would take me out before selling the pieces for scrap. I will be in touch with you after seeing what he has. Probably during the next two-four weeks. Dan