This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Super AV??

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:32 pm

If the carb. has a drain petcock on it, it is probably dual fuel carb. too.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Joey
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 70403

Postby Joey » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:38 pm

If this tractor has the special manifold and the dual fuel carb, what do you guys suggest I do with this tractor? Try to set it up as original, even though the dual fuel tank will be non-functional?

FarmMira
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 71044
Tractors Owned: '51 Cub, 49 Super AV, '46 H

Re: Super AV??

Postby FarmMira » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:54 pm

Hi Joey, I'm in Caddo Parish on NW corner of state. I just picked up a 49 super av which has standard carb and a separate dual carb. Going to be fun getting a tractor which has been sitting up for 20 years but still turns over. First order of business, take off oil pan and clean out. Second, clean fuel system. Third, rewire. Hate burning wires. Then check compression, then tune up. Finally crank. I know all seals will need replaced and some bearings. Good luck on the total restore. Mine will be put to use as it was meant to be. Cultivating. Cub is for mowing, Av, for plowing, and H...if ever, will be busting and discing

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”