Super AV Need Some Info

Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:55 am

I have a chance to buy a Super AV and I was just wondering about the value of them this one needs engine work but will start I don't know the year model yet I'm going to go see it in the morning good thing it does have the cultivators with it one more question can a fasthitch be put on a AV ? any info is sure appreciated. Thanks KG

Re: Super AV Need Some Info

Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Hmmmm!!! You know a rebuild is going to be costly on the motor.I have a H with a motor that is about shot.59 years old.I knew that when I bought it.Getting worse every year.I had hope to do it this winter.Time and $$$ like everything else.Do you have a good use for it and will you use it a lot.These are things I think about on projects.I still use the H quite a bit.Just wish it had more umpf!!!! It will someday!!! Kevin :shock: :shock:

Re: Super AV Need Some Info

Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Hey here is a update I went and looked at the AV highcrop and it turned out to be junk way to far gone to consider buying since then I have bought a 1975 International 140 that's a solid tractor I pick it up Monday and restoration starts on Tuesday :lol: I plan on getting it in the same condition as my newly restored cub I have....