I have been off for a week and 3 days and spent them at the shop. I was able to do a lot I had been needing to do. I'll head back home Sunday and I'll leave the SA here locked up. Two big singings tonight and Saturday so I'm glad I was able to have some time to do tractor stuff before hand
The muffler on the SA wasn't attached and would wobble around and let blow by out the bottom. I had to replace the exhaust clamp since the old one snapped when I tried to take the nuts off. While I had it all I decided to take the wire brush and eat the rust off the whole thing, paint it with heat paint, clean up the flapper cap on the top, paint it and put it all back together. Not sure about the black paint but at least it is firm when driving it and I don't hear that blow by noise.