This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Super A

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
ellen
10+ Years
10+ Years

Super A

Postby ellen » Fri May 28, 2010 5:00 pm

My Son texted me way to early this morning to tell me he spotted a cub for sale not far from here. OK so I wondered if he wanted it, "maybe" he said. Didn't think to much more about until after lunch when he asked if I went to look at it. Not yet but off I went.
Well with the darkness of the night before and the tall grass the "cub" turned out to be a Super A. I talked to the lady and her young grandson about it. All I found out was that her husband used it to cultivate their garden but he was in poor health and no longer needed it. Oh yes and they want $1800. for it. Seems a little much to me but I thought I would share it with yall just in case someone is interested.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

ellen
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Super A

Postby ellen » Sat May 29, 2010 4:15 pm

A few more pictures. No other implements come with it and it's a 12 volt.

Boss Hog
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 23962
eBay ID: dmb2613
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Boss Hog » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Ellen, sorry for not replying sooner but did not see the post :D, that is an industrial SA with diamond front axle and foot throttle
It looks to be in real good shape. It also has the hard to find rear cultivator tool bars $1800 is not a bad price. If it runs out well
It is a keeper

Boss
IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely byJohn Emerich Edward Dalberg

Mr E
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32460
eBay ID: noles1432460

Postby Mr E » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:09 am

Boss Hog wrote: that is an industrial SA with diamond front axle and foot throttle

Boss

Boss,
Educate me. How did you determine this? I never could spot the foot throttle. :oops:
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein

Image. Circle of Safety

Roy Edenfield
Deep South CubFest #10
February 14 & 15, 2020

Boss Hog
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 23962
eBay ID: dmb2613

Postby Boss Hog » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:42 am

Mr E wrote:
Boss Hog wrote: that is an industrial SA with diamond front axle and foot throttle

Boss

Boss,
Educate me. How did you determine this? I never could spot the foot throttle. :oops:

My Bad :oops:
IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely byJohn Emerich Edward Dalberg

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”