Thanks to Billy Clay and Boss Hog.....

Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:27 pm

....Old Ugly the Super A won a trophy! At Farmers Day in Richlands, NC yesterday it got the trophy for Best Original condition IH. I bought this tractor from Billy last fall, and got the transplanter from Boss last spring. I sprayed the mud and grain dust off it, clicked the Mechanical Transplanter into the Fast Hitch, mounted the water barrel and off we went! The transplanter especially got a lot of spectators yesterday, I think I could probably get some custom work for it next spring, setting cabbage and so forth with it!

Al

summer 12 019.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Thanks to Billy Clay and Boss Hog.....

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:09 am

Looks like a winner to me!

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:22 am

I did wash the swallow poop off the grille before we went to the show.....

Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Ole ugly looks good Al HaHa them ole Farmall's look there best all original.
you gonna have Ole Ugly at the fall plow day coming up?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:43 pm

tractorguy140 wrote:Ole ugly looks good Al HaHa them ole Farmall's look there best all original.
you gonna have Ole Ugly at the fall plow day coming up?

I don't know for sure yet. It's the same weekend as that big tillage day in Indiana. I really want to go to that, but my schoolwork has me so stretched out, I may not make it to either. Know anybody that has a fast hitch plow I could use at the Ch. 37 plowday? I need to replace a bearing on my 120 disk and it probably won't be done in time for the plowday.

Al