This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Super A/ 140 Snow Plow

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
LtMike
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 13601
Tractors Owned: '48 Cub..Lil Dopey
'61 LoBoy..Sleepy
'57 Cub..Bashful
'66 International 140
Circle of Safety: Y

Super A/ 140 Snow Plow

Postby LtMike » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 pm

I have recently acquired a Super A/140 snow plow and want to put it on my 140. After looking at several photos on the web and a couple if vids on Utube- it appears that I am missing both lift arms..the long one that hooks to the hydraulics and the shorter one that bolts through the lower front end quite like the main lift arm on a cub plow. Does anyone out there know where I might find these lift arms ? It sure would be nice to get this mounted up here in Upstate NY- might even have some work for it :lol:

thanks-
LtMike

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Matt Kirsch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 14559
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Super A/ 140 Snow Plow

Postby Matt Kirsch » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:39 pm

You just don't see a whole lot of these around, not like Cub blades.

Neither one of those items looks particularly difficult to fabricate, if you have the skills or know someone who does. Measurements shouldn't be all that critical. You ought to be able to get close enough by "measuring" the pictures. Use something in the picture that you know the dimension of (i.e. the 15" front wheel rim) to make yourself a scale.

Worst case if you can rig something up for the pivot arm, you could use a chain in place of the horizontal arm for now.

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”