This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Farmall A finally running

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Donstractor
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 94551

Farmall A finally running

Postby Donstractor » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:07 am

It's alive and running. After a few weeks of frustration and many questions and good answers on this forum my Farmall A is finally running. I was beginning to feel like Clark Griswold (Chrismas Vacation)with his xmas lights issue. I changed out points, plugs, condenser, plug wires, new rotor, dist. cap, disassembled and cleaned the carb. and mag. It seems to be running smoothly...I feel like a kid in a candy store. Many thanks to all the responders in answering all my questions. This is a wonderful website of people who have so much knowledge and experience.
I am just a beginner who inherited this tractor from my father-in-law. I have never had any farming experience so I have a lot of learning to do. I am having a great time reading manuals and viewing utube videos on tractors.
Many thank again to everyone for all their help. I'm sure future questions will arise as I continue my journey with this tractor.

Donstractor

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Re: Farmall A finally running

Postby Buzzard Wing » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:07 am

Awesome! Great feeling to get one going again.

Enjoy your tractor!
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”