This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Farmall bonanza...

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Capnball
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 37097
Tractors Owned: 1941 Farmall A, serial #FAA 79827

Farmall bonanza...

Postby Capnball » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:32 pm

Well, on Monday, I was out and about, and saw a super A sitting in a yard, and stopped to talk to the fellow. I told him about my A, and said I was looking for a few parts, or maybe another A for parts, and he told me about another guy who worked on Farmalls, and had a bunch. I got to visit this gentleman today, and HOLY COW!!! He has been collecting Farmalls for 60 years (he's 79) and he has barns and sheds crammed full of Farmalls and parts. I saw about 6 A's, 4 Super A's, 1 industrial Super A? 4-5 Cubs, several H's, a BN, a Super MTA, a Cub Cadet, and I'm not even sure what all else he's got. Most of his tractors were running, some were in amazing condition, couple being worked on, and a couple for parts... I expected a bunch of very rusty old tractors in the weeds, this more like a bunch of running barn queens! My eyes were about bugging out of my head as he showed me around. Anyhow, looks like he will be a source for many of the parts I need, and I may help him on a few projects, like pulling the tranny in the industrial super A. He knows his tractors inside and out, and has a lot to teach. I look forward to picking his brain, learning, and making a new friend. Really nice gent.
Jordan Goodwin
1941 Farmall A

Micah 6:8

Our blog: http://www.home-at-winshaw.com/

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”