This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Painting 140 Cultivator Universal Mounting Frame

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35630
Circle of Safety: Y

Painting 140 Cultivator Universal Mounting Frame

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:18 pm

I disassembled, cleaned up, and primed a nice late version Universal Mounting Frame that will go on my 1968 Farmall 140 tractor that I am finishing up on. I'm getting it ready for paint and then I'll finish it off with the decals........if I can remember where to find them and figure out which decals they had originally.

Jim Becker , Ken Updike , Boss Hog , any others? Please feel free to chime in if you know the details about which decals were used, the placement and where to get them.

These parts will be painted white as originally painted .....a different shade to match what I put on the tractor which is my preference. (The cream colored IH white). Please notice the original dealer part Number tag still mounted. It is almost broken off but I will keep it and wire it on there if I have to.

42.jpg
Attachments
IMG_8162.JPG
IMG_8161.JPG
IMG_8159.JPG
IMG_8154.JPG
IMG_8152.JPG
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”