Blank IH/Farmall Dealer Decal!!! Actual Decal Scan

Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Hey fellers, I wanted to post this here so that everyone, no matter the model of tractor, would see it. It is a scan of an NOS dealer decal I got in eBay and I removed the dealer information from with Photoshop and touched up the rest of the decal to make it look new, but everything on it is just was it was before it had the dealer info printed on it. I also included a picture of the decal with the original info on it so you can get the font and layout the same because most I have seen follow the exact same layout and font as this one. Good luck guys and you should be able to take this file to anyone who can print vinyl decal and get it done. Maybe even forum member TST can do it here for us! The best font I found when I tried to mock up mine was PT Sans Narrow Bold, but if you find anything better when you play around with adding your dealer info please post it here!

IH Dealer Decal Blank.jpg

IH Dealer Decal 2.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Blank IH/Farmall Dealer Decal!!! Actual Decal Scan

Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:41 am

FYI, Maple Hunter, TX has started making similar to that and several other options as well.

http://maplehunterdecalstexas.com/perso ... ecals.aspx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:16 am

:) :) I've got an original of the Moores' Farm Supply on one of my Cub Cadets.

Bill

Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:23 am

This is on one of my Cubs. It is an original from my Uncle's dealership. I plan on getting a few of these made. It is only two lines of text.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Yep, I've actually had some made for our tractors and have started putting them on there within the last year. It gives it a really neat touch. I've seen around 3 different versions of dealer stickers.