This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Guy selling Super C

Farmall C, Super C Tractors, 200 & 230 1948-1958
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
FarmLadyWannaB
10+ Years
10+ Years

Guy selling Super C

Postby FarmLadyWannaB » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:06 pm

There's an old fella in our town who apparently buys up antique tractors (& old cars), makes sure they run, & puts them up for sale by the side of the main road. He had a Cub out there a few weeks ago with a sign saying it was from 1942 :!: and asking $3500, which I thought was overpriced given its condition. When I stopped & asked about it he didn't really know what year it was & didn't know any of the Cub history that you pick up on this site.
He now has a Super C out there with a moldboard plow attachment (one central plow & an array of smaller blades). Cosmetically it's in fair condition (you can tell it was painted red). Again he's asking $3500. He has a pretty rusted '56 Ford Fairlane there too and it also is $3500. Must be his standard price. 8)
If anyone's interested (this is Western Mass. near Springfield, due north of Hartford) I could get the phone number. But doesn't this sound kinda overpriced? :?

Jocelyn the Farm Lady, thinking it is WAY TOO HOT for TOO LONG
1948 Farmall Cub ("Lil")
--------------------------
"All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful, the Lord God made them all."

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

KETCHAM
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44645
eBay ID: kevinb2366
Tractors Owned: 47 Cub 48 Cub 50 H

Postby KETCHAM » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:36 pm

Just a little.Tell him I'll give him $1,400.00 for his C.Some people are fun to watch.Kevin :shock: :shock: :D
47 CUB[Krusty] 49 CUB[Ollie] 50 H-- PLOWS DISCS MOWERS AND lots more stuff!!Life is to short -Have fun now cause ya ain't gonna be here long!!!!

deputy jailer
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby deputy jailer » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:07 pm

Kevins right. Some people give you the ol Fred Sandford stammer :lol: I like watching them squirm too Kevin. Its so funny.... A 42 Cub huh? Would have loved to seen it :D Get em :D

Return to “Farmall C, Super C, 200 & 230”