Switch to full style
Farmall C & Super C Tractors, 1948-1954

Forum rules

Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Post a reply

Super C and double bottom plow

Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:40 pm

My father has a Super C and double bottom plow that he's never used. He claims that there is a part missing. I'm hoping to hook this up before cold weather and hope someone might have a photo or two showing the setup. Maybe it might help me to ID what he is talking about.

Re: Super C and double bottom plow

Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:19 pm

A little more info, such as molboard or disk plow, fast hitch or standard, etc. would help.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Beestingz,

Not a Super C. However, here are a couple of picks of the mounted plow on my C. I have a few more images that I can post if this is a similar plow but the images don't show what you need. I also have a few close up shots showing mount points. I am not expert on these by any means and the plow was just mounted for transport in these pictures. Should be close enough to help. It did a fine job plowing last spring.

Doug

Rear View showing lift

Side View

Rear View

Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:23 pm

Thanks for the photos. They may help out. We had to split the tractor Sunday to repair the clutch plate. Hopefully have it back in shape in a few days then I can gat back to normal.

Brian

Sun May 12, 2013 2:13 pm

I happened on a set of plows like these with the rock-shaft (not sure what the name is). Plows and rock-shaft look to be complete from the few pictures I have managed to find.
If anyone is interested let me know, I will sell it reasonably. I have Cubs, and someone told me about it because of the IH on it.
I'm located near Dayton Ohio.
I can send pictures to anyone interested.

Thackery
Post a reply