Farmall C, Super C Tractors, 200 & 230 1948-1958
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds
or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
A link to this was on redpowermagazine.com site.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!
John *.?-!.* cub owner
- Team Cub Guide
- Posts: 20337
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:09 pm
- Location: Mo, Potosi
- Zip Code: 63664
- Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.
Very nice. Thanks, John, for sharing.
High atop Hummingbird Hill
In the Missouri Ozarks
- 5+ Years
- Posts: 4573
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:17 pm
- Location: MO, Bakersfield, (South - Central)
- Zip Code: 65626
- Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub "Frodo"
1949 Cub "Sam" (future Project)
1965 Lo-Boy "Pippin"
1940 H "Walter"
1953 SC "Gimli"
Cub Cadet HDS 2155
- Circle of Safety: Y
Return to Farmall C, Super C, 200 & 230
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest