This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

McCormick Deering

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Duane
10+ Years
10+ Years

McCormick Deering

Postby Duane » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:17 pm

I recently purchased a 1936 McCormick Farmall W30. Does anyone out there know much about this particular model? I am wondering how easy parts are to come by, etc.

Thanks

Duane

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bill Blansett
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Bill Blansett » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:37 pm

Duane, I think the answer to your question about parts for your W-30, would depend a lot on what you need. Seems about everything is out there somewhere, but may take time to find and pay the price. Out in your area several years ago there was a big tractor salvage on I-5 just north of Puyallup. (that name will throw a few). Not sure if it is still there, but they had a lot of old stuff. JP tractor salvage at Fredericktown, MO advertises that they will help you find what you need. They support this board and are good people to buy from. If you need manuals, Give Binderbooks.com a try in Oregon. Lot of experience here on this board, plus there was a tremendous amount of commonality on the old Farmall tractors. I'll bet that old tractor has farmed a lot in the Yakima valley. Good luck with it. Bill

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”