This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

lost a farmall site??

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

lost a farmall site??

Postby BigBill » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:17 pm

I found a site that gave all the specs on the farmall tractors and i lost it while surfing does anyone know about this site?? It gave the horsepowers on all the different models.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:29 pm

Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby BigBill » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:37 am

Yes thats it thanks. I have a tractor buddy from VT who comes from a family of farmers and he is my wifes boss right now and he talks about going pullin at the local fairs. The Horsepower is very important besides the hitching too. The hitching is more important but its good to have more ponies too in the bank.(torque) I'm insearch of a cub sized tractor with plenty of horsepower if i can find one. I like the farmall A, super A sized tractors and i'm looking at the B's too. Plus i want to do a large garden next spring with plenty of corn and potatoes. Its just something i always wanted to do.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”