IH song

Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:10 am

http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/morgan_cr ... lbum.jhtml
click on spekaer beside the track. Requires Internet Explorere. Ind of funny to hear it on a JD sponsered site.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:07 pm

hey, that's a cool song :!: :!: :lol:

Johnny

Can't get song to play.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:28 pm

OK guys. What am I doing wrong? I click on the link that john posted and it brings me to the CMT site with the song. I scroll down and find the song and click by the speaker like was said and all it does is go back to the top of the page and does nothing. I am using IE.

I seen this like last week on the RPM forum and tried it with the same results.

I would like to hear a RED tractor song for a change. :? :?

Thanks.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:54 pm

Same here Jeff?? Could it be my slooowwwww dial up connection???

Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:59 pm

I can't get the music. Dan

Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:03 pm

It must be your slow connections. It works fine for me.

Slow dial up

Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:04 pm

Kodiak: That is probably the answer. We also have the slow boat from china dial up. I sent the link to the wife's work to see if she can get it.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:11 pm

Since I just migrated to dsl form dial up, and a song will tkae several minutes to down load . You may not see antyhing happeneing while it is downloading, except for maybe the dialup icon lit up showing traffic.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:48 pm

John, I'll try at work tomorrow. This post got me to thinking and I went looking for other tractor songs. Anyway take a listen at this one

http://www.folkalley.com/openmic/song.php?id=1549

I think you'll like it. When you go to the page look up Dennis Doyle and play the "Old Tractor Song" really neat 8)

Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:04 am

Ron, that's great. Thanks

Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:40 am

I am not a great modern Country music fan.. it takes some pretty good stuff to catch my interest.. but I will go looking for this album. I do like track 2... International Harvester is kind of cool...

I am enjoying the album.. nice relaxing background music.. so far..

Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:49 am

That is a GREAT SONG!!!

I am not typically a country music buff, but the tune and the words are CATCHY!!!

Thanks for posting it, John!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:33 am

thats really cool , i have been waiting for an IH song to come about . 8)