This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Added a farmall 300 to the pack

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Mag Man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Added a farmall 300 to the pack

Postby Mag Man » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:33 am

Hi Guys I just added a 300 to my Clan, I bought it about 15 years ago from a farmer did some work on one of his trucks for it. Then Rebuilt the TA and got her going and sold it to my brother and he has had it every since he put new loaded 13.6s on it and he got a little short on cash so I bought it back. Nice heavy wide front end and really nice tin work. i am thinking of adding a 3 point hitch to the 2 point and putting a backhoe on the ol girl.
What else do you do with all this old iron. Might have to clean out the stable one of these days to make room I think I would like another cub for the sickle. Its getting a little hard to change equipment out.lol
lets see here 35 acres. about 10 tilable 3 1/2 H's 1 SM, 1 Cub, and a 300
I think its time to start renting corn ground for the local ethanel plant there building. lol The best part is I gave him a small down payment and the rest will be traded or paid when I can afford.
JON

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

bear4work
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby bear4work » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:28 pm

nice. I like the look of the 100 series. My neighbor has a 400 which he bought new and has spent most of its life under a picker. It is in great condition and i always look forward to corn chopping with it. Have fun with your 300!!! 8)

-Josh-
a few old Gravely L's

1969 Cub Cadet 126 with 42" mower - sold :(

a green lawn tractor

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”