Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:09 am

We cut alot of wood on the farm years ago with a rear mounted saw on a BN. It was all metal with a tilt table and no guard either. We would keep moving the tractor forward as the pile disappeared, my father would run the saw and I would throw away, worked great. Chuck

Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:04 pm

Bill:

Check your last post. Use the Image Edit button..

This is quite the riggin. What power unit is that?

Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:57 pm

Thanks Rudi I will. I got that far yesterday and had to leave with Bev for a dinner some friends of us were having at an Eastern Star meeting. This morning it was Church and then pick up friends and to an October Fest at the Hunterdon Play House in NJ. It is a little before 9 and I will finish checking new posts and then back to picture posting. The power unit is the one in my signature. I will post a shot of the Serial tag later I have one of those some where. I had forgotten that you had to hold pictures to 560. Hadn't had time to try the foto posting in over a year.
I am retired since 1985 and don't understand where I used to find the time to go to work, eight hour days and an hour and half commute each way.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:45 pm

Bill:

Tell me about it. Been medically retired since 92.. I work more now that I ever did running 2 businesses plus the family. Go, go, go all the time.

Ok.. so that is the Harvester Thresher?