Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:51 pm

That's neat, but REAL pricey!! :shock:

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:01 pm

This is real neat. 8) 8) But I don't know if I need hi-dollar cookies. :roll:

JimT

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:18 pm

WOW !!!Thats expensive!!Kevin

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:34 pm

Wow $500+ and reserve not met :? :? :? . Just have to stick to the old Nutter Butters :wink: . Pete

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:46 pm

Man, I cannot believe how much that stuff goes for. I'll bet that my Great Uncle, Father, and Grandfather have thrown out millions of dollars worth of stuff based on these prices. My dad and grandfather each have this cast iron IH thing that is sitting on top of their Buck Stove fireplaces, with a copper tea kettle on it. My grandfather has a couple of the IH match dispensers. There is no telling what is down in his barn. I know that he has an engraved knife and fork set that are mounted on a piece of wood, with a picture of a 1907 IH high wheel buggy embossed in the wood. Last time I saw it it was nailed to a pole in his barn. IH made this stuff all of the time, and dealers just gave it away or threw it out. I know, I've seen it happen first hand.

When IH went under, and we lost the truck dealership, dad said he threw away a whole dumpster full of IH Scout fenders, lift gates, hoods, doors, dashes, bumpers, etc. That dumpster alone could be worth it's weight in gold right now.

Later,
Bill

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:17 pm

That would be really neat but....I could never enjoy any cookies cut with it after paying that amount :shock: I really think they would put a bad taste in my mouth :!:

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:40 pm

I will take 2. lol I would love to have that but not at that price. By the end of auction you could buy another cub. :D

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:56 pm

It's at $632.00 now and 3 days to go. Image

JimT

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:11 pm

Yikes! I think I would rather hand carve IH into each cookie than pay what ever that thing ends up selling for. Griswold cost less than that!

Bob K. wrote:By the end of auction you could buy another cub.

I know it's a neat thing, but I would rather buy another Cub! Although the cookie mold would take less room and be more of a conversation piece when the cookies were served at a Cubfest. Then again, you can't plow or mow with it.

COOKIE CUTTER

Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:27 pm

MAN HAVE TO MAKE A LOT OF COOKIES TO PAY FOR THAT CUTTER :lol:

48 BARNEY CUB :wink:

Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:47 pm

I'm choking on this one, and I didn't even get a cookie yet!

What are people thinking? It's very cool and neat, but that seems ridiculous to me!

Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:50 pm

In this case does IHC stand for "Immensely High-priced Cookies"?

Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:32 pm

Those better be some freakin good cookies to put that much cash into it!! It is really neat though. Anyone have a clue as to how this is?

Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:44 pm

Nowup to $780.09...this is fun to watch in an odd way...got to wonder why it is apparently such a hot item.

Where do ya reckon ya mount it on the Cub???