loader

Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:32 pm

Does anyone know who might have made a square frame (not pipe) loader to fit a 'A' ,130,140, it also has a pto pump to run the loader

Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:49 pm

Hey Robert.

There is a landscaper down here that has a C (I think) with a 1000 loader running off a PTO driven pump. Did ya find another loader??

Larry

Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:12 pm

I bought 3 Hendersons, a Twin Draulic, and I'm looking at one now that I just don't know what it is. Its square framed, two arm, hyd. bucket and its not homemade. Besides that, I have to pick up 3 more cubs I bought, I don't know how many implements, a AC-G, and a 861. I wish I knew a little more about this loader.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:50 pm

I guess you have been busy!

Still haven't done anything with the loader, except give it a minor workout. The Lo Boy is pretty sad and not sure I want to get another Lo Boy for the loader or just get a Ford with a loader on it. Nice thing is I really don't need to do anything just yet.

I think an 861 is a very good looking tractor, especially when painted up right.

Guess I gotta plan a trip up there soon... Any thoughts on going to Cecil's Cubfest. Not really all that far away for you and it is loads of fun.

Larry