BOY!!! She's Strong!!

Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:49 pm

Several of us saw some of these at The Cub-Arama. They must go on show tractors to give the appearance of rear wheel weights without the added weight. :roll:

Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:59 pm

I bet shes heck on a mans head with a iron skillet huh :?:

Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:54 pm

:lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:32 pm

Oh, I forgot to add that a pair of these will cost you $175.00 :!: :shock: They are fiberglass. :roll:

Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:34 pm

Now thats my kinda gal Pretty too :D :)
David

Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:54 pm

All show and no go.I'll take the real weights,John gave me 2 sets that BD has.Can't wait to get them.Kevin :shock: :shock:

Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:18 pm

They look real good on my H Kevin! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:03 am

eeerrrr!!!!!!!Kevin

Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:36 pm

Bigdog wrote:They look real good on my H Kevin! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one BigDog. Tell him if he can hold them like she is for 15 seconds you'll give em back :roll: :roll: :roll: Grump

Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:00 pm

What kinda tractor owner would actually use those :roll: :roll:

Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:32 pm

Jackman wrote:What kinda tractor owner would actually use those :roll: :roll:

One that don't use their tractor, I suppose, for anything other than sitting pretty on a trailer at the county fair.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:51 am

PageRob wrote:
Jackman wrote:What kinda tractor owner would actually use those :roll: :roll:

One that don't use their tractor, I suppose, for anything other than sitting pretty on a trailer at the county fair.

Them fake weights imop should be a major points deduction.........

btw thats a cool web site you have, those pics of tractors in the desert are awesome and talk about alot of heart just hooking up a Cub to that full size sled takes guts, very cool indeed :D 8) ...........

Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:00 am

Jackman wrote: btw thats a cool web site you have, those pics of tractors in the desert are awesome and talk about alot of heart just hooking up a Cub to that full size sled takes guts, very cool indeed :D 8) ...........

Thanks! I hope to keep adding pics and such, expanding it, as the saga of Black Cat is ongoing, and I take her more and more places.