IH chest freezer

Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:04 pm

I got this IH freezer a week ago, and have a few questions. Where is the serial # tag? Is there a temp control knob? Thanks. :)

Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:10 pm

That thing is awesome! 8) Pretty "cool" :lol:

Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:29 pm

That's my first one to see, however, I would look on the back, may be a removable grill or cardboard close to the bottom and could be on either side. Probably will be close to the compressor, just my thoughts, Pete

Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:59 pm

I looked on the back and in where the pump is, but can't find the tag. I don't even see a temp control knob. Is there a way to adjust the temp on these old freezers? Thanks guys. :)

Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:08 pm

They wouldn't put it on the bottom would they? I cant believe it would be missing like maybe on a tractor..... :big give up:

Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:13 pm

spiveyman wrote:They wouldn't put it on the bottom would they? I cant believe it would be missing like maybe on a tractor..... :big give up:

I'm not sure, I will go look later to be sure.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:36 pm

The one we used to have was much older than that one and had a removeable cover on the end where the compressor sat. Everything was under that cover.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Well I looked it all over, I don't see any tag. It must have been removed. I even looked in where the pump is and nothing. I would just like to find the year and model. Thanks.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:49 pm

OMG, we have that same freezer in the barn we use for a feed bin. It was in my Grandparents basement for years until they got a newer freezer. LOL

Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:53 pm

parts man wrote:OMG, we have that same freezer in the barn we use for a feed bin. It was in my Grandparents basement for years until they got a newer freezer. LOL

Hello David, do you happen to know where the serial # tag is? Or maybe the model of this freezer? :) Thanks.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:59 pm

Hey, it's white. Ya think it's a Demo? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:19 pm

As I recall there is a panel on the left end of the freezer that comes off, it may be in there.