This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

International 444

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
jaymac
10+ Years
10+ Years

International 444

Postby jaymac » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:45 am

Hi All

I am looking for some info on my 444 i cant get the thing to start the only thing i have done is to change to fuel pipes after that it would not start. I am getting fuel upto the injectors not to sure if enough fuel is getting up how do i test ?. Can i bypass the stop on the pump to see if that is the problem. I would be greatfull of any help.

Cheers jaymac

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:36 pm

Did you do a thorough job of bleeding the new lines? Any air will keep it from running.

SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Postby SONNY » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:38 pm

loosen all the injector lines at the injectors and make sure fuel shutoff knob is in run position, then turn motor over a lot to push the air/fuel on out!--sounds like you got an air-lock in there somewhere!--once system is broke into its hard to say where all the fuel drained back down from!
Had to do this on the 580 case ----d-188 motor and they are a pain to get everything bled out again, and running right! hope this helps! thanks; sonny

zack
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby zack » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:57 pm

check and see if you have a primer lever or bulb on the fuel pump. then as already said loosen the line at the injecter and pump the primer. It does take a while to get the air out but it works for me everytime. if that doesn't work let us know

jaymac
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby jaymac » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:09 am

Thanks for the info guys i will let you know how i get on later in th week.

Cheers Jaymac

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”