This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Mower Parts - mower identification wanted

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Mower Parts - mower identification wanted

Postby Eugene » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:34 am

When I purchased my Cub I received about 2 1/2 gallons of mower parts. Mostly wear plates, clips, rivits and two guards. Most parts appear to be unused. Some parts have the IH stamp and part number. IH stamped and non-IH stamped parts appear to be identical.

Clip: 5(?)11759R. Not sure about the 5.
Guard: 457676-R21
I have an excuse. CRS.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Re: Mower Parts - mower identification wanted

Postby Jim Becker » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Those parts fit a bunch of different IH sickle bar mowers, including the Cub mowers. This is all subject to what specific cutter bar choices are on the individual mower. Those are probably pretty common ones. Your specific part numbers seem to be fairly late issue (in my CBI-3 but not CBI-2).

I think your clips are 611759R1, which replaced MB812. Appears to be the high arch that goes at the inner end but not sure. Should be obvious from a close look at the parts.

457676-R21 is a pretty standard guard with a serrated ledger plate. Looks like it replaced MB2041. I looked on Messick's and found 457676R21 replaced by MC2041Z. Seems odd, an R number replaced with an M number. I had been looking at those numbers because my L-22 has MB2041 guards and I should get some replacements to keep from inadvertently parting out another mower.

Your other parts probably fit the same mowers, whether equipped with the same or most other guards.

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051

Re: Mower Parts - mower identification wanted

Postby Eugene » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Thanks Jim.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”