Torque amplifier

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

Torque amplifier

Postby dw » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:32 am

Did my international 650 lp come from factory with a torque amplifier? How can i tell??
dw
5+ Years
5+ Years

Re: Torque amplifier

Postby Bigdog » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:30 am

Somewhere there is a table with the suffix codes. I thought I had a link to it. It seems to run in my mind that an S following the serial number indicated a TA but that is just a guess on my part. Take a look at the serial number tag and list the letter suffixes following the number. Maybe someone will be able to help.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com
Bigdog
Team Cub
Team Cub

Zip Code: 43154
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Torque amplifier

Postby SONNY » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:46 pm

From my manuals, the letter S following the serial # means TA equipped with provisions for live pto.----Letter R means TA equipped with provisions for non-live pto.
You may have other letters in a group on there too.---these all stand for what the tractor left the factory with installed on/in it.
Letters on the engine block serial# tells what the engine had installed in it, (high altitude equipped, exhaust valve rotors, etc) thanks; sonny
SONNY
5+ Years
5+ Years

Zip Code: 00000

Return to Farmall / IH / CASE