This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Tiller Power

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Tiller Power

Postby SONNY » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:15 am

This is the tiller tractor for now until I get the garden planted, then I will have to get something else fixed to cultivate with.

Its a bit hard to get around with, but I have been managing to work ground with it.---6 to 8 inches deep in a single pass and have nice fine soil ready to plant. ---the 72 inch tiller is no load for it at all.--the 404 kinda had a real struggle with it. thanks; sonny

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Re: Tiller Power

Postby cowboy » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:07 am

Cool Sonny :{_}: Whats the HP on that one :?:

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Re: Tiller Power

Postby SONNY » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:03 pm

This one has 75 horsepower.---I kinda like it so far.---I do have problems getting up to the seat, but it does have a couple steps on the side, and grab handle around the ta lever so that helps a lot! thanks; sonny

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”