Found this today while working

Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:17 pm

Going to check on it in person now.

Image

Re: Found this today while working

Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:21 pm

Get some closer pics if you can!---neet pile there! thanks; sonny

Re: Found this today while working

Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:27 pm

I know! All I had was my phone.

Re: Found this today while working

Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:37 pm

Terry,

You have really got the Cub Bug C1BY1. No vaccinations available, thank goodness!

:thumbsup:

Re: Found this today while working

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:05 pm

I can't tell for sure but I think that maybe an A in there.

Re: Found this today while working

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:38 pm

56cub wrote:I can't tell for sure but I think that maybe an A in there.



I think it is an A

Re: Found this today while working

Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Lately I have been in the mood to own an A or 140

Re: Found this today while working

Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:06 am

Song wrote:Lately I have been in the mood to own an A or 140



Song, I don't mean to tell you your business but.....

Unless you're into "Armstrong" lifting, you might want to consider a Super A instead of the A. The Super A has the hydraulics, whereas the A doesn't. Some of those implements for the A can be right heavy to lift.

Just something to think about. :shock:

Re: Found this today while working

Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:12 am

If I get a A or 140 it will be just to ride on. I won't ever be hooking anything to it. I guess a big toy is all it would be.

Re: Found this today while working

Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:21 am

I understand. Kind of like Mustang Sally....

"Ride Sally, Ride!" :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :-:-): :-:-): :-:-): :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Found this today while working

Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:36 am

The A or the 140 would get you on your 10 mile ride more quickly, I suppose!

What did you find when you went and looked in the pile?

Mike in La Crosse, WI

Re: Found this today while working

Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:42 am

WisconsinCubMan wrote:The A or the 140 would get you on your 10 mile ride more quickly, I suppose!

What did you find when you went and looked in the pile?

Mike in La Crosse, WI


Didn't catch them home and I don't go snooping around with out permission or them being home.

Re: Found this today while working

Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:13 am

Song wrote:
WisconsinCubMan wrote:The A or the 140 would get you on your 10 mile ride more quickly, I suppose!

What did you find when you went and looked in the pile?

Mike in La Crosse, WI


Didn't catch them home and I don't go snooping around with out permission or them being home.


That's a good call! You going to go back and look or is this yard find too far away from you?

Mike in La Crosse, WI

Re: Found this today while working

Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:20 am

I'll go back. It's an hour or so away.

Re: Found this today while working

Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image