This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I hate painting

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: I hate painting

Postby Bigdog » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:55 am

Billy - you and your dad and your brothers have taken the term "Man Cave" to a whole new level!!!
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Billy:

I like what you have been playing with. There is something rather fulfilling about being able to play in the dirt like that. Start with something that resembles a trail and end up with a nice finished road suitable for any vehicle. That is satisfaction :D You sure have done a great job :applause:

KInda envious especially since the likelyhood of me getting any more heavy equipment time is getting dimmer and dimmer all the time. Especially since this got done - Smooth Ride for my Cubs. You have one of the best jobs around you know that don't you :?: :D :!:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Postby cowboy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:49 am

Thanks BigDog

Just having fun playing in the woods :{_}:

Ya know it Rudi :||):

Although I don't actually have a job. I hope I have enough in my savings to make it to spring. At which point I will have to find a job even if it means going out of state. If it wasn't for Dad buying all the fuel and parts I would be broke now :!:

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:32 am

Billy:

Count on it, you are in our prayers (+) and I am sure that all will be well. There has to be even in this rough economy, lots of call for superb equipment operators. Those are also like hen's teeth. Many think they are but really good operators are hard to find. Keep your hand in, enjoy the time with your family and getting those projects done for the family and things will work out. With faith in the Lord, it usually does :D
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Postby cowboy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:03 am

Thank ya kindly Rudi

I don't have a expensive lifestyle and a little money takes me a long way. I see so many people who's lives revolve what they own and how much money they spend. I just don't get it. For me I am happy to learn gain new skill becoming competent with what I do know and having and being a good friend. When I need a job I will find one. If the company I have been working with for the last five years gets a contract here I know I will be the first one called in to work.

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”