McCormick Disc Harrow

Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:27 pm

I was going through some paperwork in the shop this evening and ran across some manuals I picked up at a hunting lease I used to be a member of a couple of years ago. Seems there was an very old barn that was falling down and the owner ask if anyone wanted any of the wood. There wasn't much to get it was just about gone but rummaging through the remains I came across some old International manuals.

The first one is a Owners Manual & setting up instructions parts list for a McCormick (also McCormick-Deering) No. 19-B Tractor Disk Harrow. I really wondered if this was for a Cub? Looks like mine.

Also a owners manual for a M and MV ( cover is rough but the manual is really good)

A Owners manual for a Servis Angledozer ( poor condition)

Operators manual for :
Hydralic remote control tractor attachment for McCormick Farmall H, Super H, M, and Super M Tractors with countershaft driven hydraulic lift-all. (good condition)

Are any of these useful to your manual server Rudi?

Ron

Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:45 pm

Ron:

Simple answer ---- Yup :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:20 pm

Ron:

Any word on those manuals above??

Thanks

Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:01 pm

Ron, I'm not sure, but I think the 19-B disk harrow was for the next size bigger tractor such as the B or A. if you ocunt the blaces in the pictures, i beleive you will find it has more than 4 disk per gnag as the cub does.

Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:13 pm

I'll take a look John....if I can find the manuals again! They are tucked away in some of my other tractor stuff , just need to dig them out!

Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:19 pm

Ron:

Let me know if you find em again. They would be useful, and since I have received a lot of requests on other models in the Letter Series.. any extras are always welcome...

Lower on the gotta do it ladder, but be nice to do..

Also, the 19-B.. I am curious about. Check out the pics of my harrow -- hope to post some either tonight or tomorrow... Dad and I have started the modification process to set it up to be used with Ellie...

I really would like to identify mine..

Thanks