This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Case VA Brake Spring

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
tractorgary
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: Farmall H
Farmall Cub

Case VA Brake Spring

Postby tractorgary » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:34 am

My Pappy has got a "new" Case VA tractor :surrender:

He needs a brake spring VT4003. When I look in the book i see VT2155 works for serial numbers that don't match to his, he needs the VT4003 apparently. I was able to contact my local Case dealer and they were nice enough to give dimensions of the VT2155 as they had one available.

I don't have the tractor local and trying to help Pappy who is 4 states away. Does anyone know specs on the VT4003? Or how it relates in size to the VT2155? He is quite some distance away and I wanted to make it here before seeing him early next month (Labor Day) :tractor:

:lost: :help:

:thanx: :thanx: :thanx:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Case VA Brake Spring

Postby Jim Becker » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:33 am

If you post the serial numbers of the model VA that use the spring in question, somebody might have a tractor with a spring they can measure. If you expect them to find the parts catalog and look up the number to determine whether they have one or not, you may be in for a long wait.

tractorgary
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: Farmall H
Farmall Cub

Re: Case VA Brake Spring

Postby tractorgary » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:41 pm

Thanks Jim,

After asking him he says the serial is VA5365876.

The parts book says any serial after 4828244 would use this same spring. I would assume that would go for any VAI VAC etc too, I'm not too familiar with these tractors, reading up on them now. They seem interesting.

Thanks again!
:thanx:

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”