Farmall H Distributor Cap and Roter part #s. Informational Post

Farmall H, HV & Super H, 300 & 350, 1939-1958

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
oldfarmkid
Cub Star
Cub Star
Zip Code: 29669

Farmall H Distributor Cap and Roter part #s. Informational Post

Postby oldfarmkid » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:52 am

Needed new distributor cap and rotor button for my 1940 H with Delco Remy vertical distributor. Went to local NAPA and a dedicated employee found the following exact replacement parts. Cap is NAPA part#RR145 $15.99, Rotor NAPA part# RR83SB $4.99. Don't know why this stuff is so hard to find on the internet. Googled it a dozen different ways and it always directed me to Steiners.

oldfarmkid
Cub Star
Cub Star
Zip Code: 29669

Re: Farmall H Distributor Cap and Roter part #s. Informational Post

Postby oldfarmkid » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:06 pm

Interesting, no wonder I could not find part numbers for distributor and rotor. Even though I made this post, does not matter how many ways I try to search for my own post and the info it gives, all I get are ads. Wasn't that long ago I found good forums for what ever I was working on because I would hit a search engine with my question and BAM. People same as me, asking same questions on half a dozen different forums. And for years afterward search engine would include my post in those forums with the info provided. Something has changed, and its not for the good.