Here is the TN retired redneck Seabee method of removing a Farmall H belly pump:
1. Place a hay bale length wise under the belly pump.
2. Place two 4 x 4s stacked on top of the hay bale and under the belly pump.
3. Slowly remove the four mounting bolts until the belly pump sits on the 4 x 4s.
5. Cut the bale strings and rock the belly pump until it is free of the tractor.
6. Slide the belly pump out from underneath the tractor
7. Clean up the hay bale and 4 x 4s.
1951 Cub "Rhett", 1950 Cub "Scarlett" (Suzanne's), 1951 "H", 2010 Farmall 35, L59 Mower, L-54 grader blade, 144 Cultivators, 193 Mold Board Plow, 23-A Disc Harrows, 1942 Ford 9N...