Farmall H, HV & Super H, 300 & 350, 1939-1958
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds
or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Hi, i have the measurements to make a gas gauge for my Cub, and was wanting to make one for my H, would anyone happen to know off hand the measurements? thanks
- 5+ Years
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:31 pm
- Zip Code: 17762
- Tractors Owned: 1950 Farmall Cub
1945 Farmall H
Last edited by Bob Perry on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
REMEMBER: Keep it correct or you may face the
- 5+ Years
- Posts: 1863
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:30 pm
- Location: Dartmouth, Massachusetts
- Zip Code: 02748
- Tractors Owned: :
1949 Farmall Cub / FH
1951 Farmall Cub / IH mower
1964 International Cub Lo-Boy / Woods 59 mower
1967 International Cub / FH
1946 Farmall H
1949 Farmall H
a doodle bug
More than a dozen Cub Cadets running plus a few in the bone-yard
1. Start with an empty tank.
2. Pour a gallon of gas in the tank.
3. Insert a blank stick.
4. Remove stick and mark the line where the wet spot on the stick meets the dry spot.
5. Add a second gallon of gas.
6. Reinsert stick.
7. Remove stick and mark the new wet/dry line.
8. Repeat the above steps until tank is full.
It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt -
- Team Cub
- Posts: 19753
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:39 pm
- Location: OH, New Haven (Hamilton County)
- Zip Code: 45030
- Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
- Circle of Safety: Y
Return to Farmall H, HV, Super H, 300 & 350
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests