Farmall H, HV & Super H, 1939-1954
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds
or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:33 pm
Hi, i have the measurements to make a gas gauge for my Cub, and was wanting to make one for my H, would anyone happen to know off hand the measurements? thanks
Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:52 pm
EDIT: Oops I didn't see the "H".
Last edited by Bob Perry
on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:38 pm
1. Start with an empty tank.
2. Pour a gallon of gas in the tank.
3. Insert a blank stick.
4. Remove stick and mark the line where the wet spot on the stick meets the dry spot.
5. Add a second gallon of gas.
6. Reinsert stick.
7. Remove stick and mark the new wet/dry line.
8. Repeat the above steps until tank is full.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.