Farmall H, HV & Super H, 1939-1954
Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:33 pm
Hi, i have the measurements to make a gas gauge for my Cub, and was wanting to make one for my H, would anyone happen to know off hand the measurements? thanks
Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:52 pm
EDIT: Oops I didn't see the "H".
Last edited by Bob Perry
on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:38 pm
1. Start with an empty tank.
2. Pour a gallon of gas in the tank.
3. Insert a blank stick.
4. Remove stick and mark the line where the wet spot on the stick meets the dry spot.
5. Add a second gallon of gas.
6. Reinsert stick.
7. Remove stick and mark the new wet/dry line.
8. Repeat the above steps until tank is full.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.