This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

400-450 Live Hydrualic Pump and Cover Part # Needed

Farmall M, Super M, 400, 450 & 560 Tractors, 1939-1963
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
dirt devil
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 04461
Skype Name: dirtdevil919
Tractors Owned: 1955 Farmall Cub
1963 Farmall Cub
1965 IH Cub Lo Boy
1964 Cub Cadet 100
1967 Cub Cadet 123

400-450 Live Hydrualic Pump and Cover Part # Needed

Postby dirt devil » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:55 am

Does anyone have the part numbers for the live hydrualic pump, front cover, and manifold block off of 400-450?

A gentelman told my dad about this conversion and that it might be easier to find then a M&W gear pump. So now he has a new mission and would like to add live hydrualics to this machine.

This is one example
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

Thanks Dave
Dave

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

WKPoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WKPoor » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:16 pm

DD, I did that mod on my H and it seems that its probably very similar on the M. I don't know the P/N of the pump but they are all pretty much the same. You will need the front cover and plate also as one of the holes is half a hole off. I would just call Steel Wheel Ranch and order up what you need. The cost will be fair enough. He'll have everything you need in a one stop shop and at least when I've ordered it was as close as I would have come to rounding all the stuff up on Epay.
Steelwheelranch.com

Return to “Farmall M, Super M, 400, 450, & 560”