This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

farmall m points & cond.

Farmall M, Super M, 400, 450 & 560 Tractors, 1939-1963
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
dw
10+ Years
10+ Years

farmall m points & cond.

Postby dw » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Can i buy a set of points at the nearby autoparts store, i Know they would be much cheeper than the dealer? I am afraid if i don't tell them what kind of car they are off of they won't know what to sell me. Most auto parts sells guys cannot look at the old books. Do you have any good part numbers?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: farmall m points & cond.

Postby Bigdog » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Points - Borg-Warner H54 Echlin(NAPA) CS1600

Condenser - Borg-Warner HG5
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

KETCHAM
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44645
eBay ID: kevinb2366
Tractors Owned: 47 Cub 48 Cub 50 H

Postby KETCHAM » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:49 am

Watch it!! I'm a partsman.I know how to look up parts.Go to a real parts store to find stuff.Autozone is not a parts store.JUNK!!! Also,you get what you pay for.I work at a ford dealer.If you buy IH ,you get IH quality.I'm off my soap box now.KETCHAM :twisted: :twisted:
47 CUB[Krusty] 49 CUB[Ollie] 50 H-- PLOWS DISCS MOWERS AND lots more stuff!!Life is to short -Have fun now cause ya ain't gonna be here long!!!!

grumpy
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 15522
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby grumpy » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:14 pm

KETCHAM wrote:Watch it!! I'm a partsman.I know how to look up parts.Go to a real parts store to find stuff.Autozone is not a parts store.JUNK!!! Also,you get what you pay for.I work at a ford dealer.If you buy IH ,you get IH quality.I'm off my soap box now.KETCHAM :twisted: :twisted:

Sure could use you around these parts (pun intended). dw sure described the parts men in this area. :wink: :wink: Bedford area aint too bad but I've had very little luck around Cumberland. :x Grump
David Dee Mock-Leonard

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints

Return to “Farmall M, Super M, 400, 450, & 560”