This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I Have Em All

The Collector's Show & Tell is the place to show off and discuss your favorite collectables with other forum members. Coins, stamps, toys, ephemera, guns, knives, doodads, etc.
dirt devil
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 04461
Skype Name: dirtdevil919
Tractors Owned: 1955 Farmall Cub
1963 Farmall Cub
1965 IH Cub Lo Boy
1964 Cub Cadet 100
1967 Cub Cadet 123

Postby dirt devil » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:03 pm

Ralph doesn't that look a lot like your front yard!!!! :shock:

Well that is the only way that I will have multiple Cubs for a while. Something about haveing to buy a house first keeps getting in the way :D

Rudi you can get the FoxFire one https://www.outbacktoystore.com/Details ... oduct=8536 from Outback toys for $49.99 Plus shipping. They also have the other one that you are looking for for a premium. https://www.outbacktoystore.com/Details ... oduct=4999

Dave
Dave

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:21 pm

Dave:

Yup, that is what kept me from actually getting my first cub in the first place. Something about building the house, 5 kids.. a business :big say what: :big smile: You know, those mundane things in life that are actually the more important things. I had to wait 20 years.. but it was worth the wait...

As for the Outback Store, they are kinda proud of their stuff.. :shock: :shock: Iknow, I know.. I sound a bit tight... but like Ralph and Larry, I don't like to pay more than necessary.. and I can wait I guess. I have been bidding on the FoxFire B2 Cub as I see it... it usually is on :eBay: every so often.. so when it comes up, I decide what I will pay and if it goes beyond that, then.. well we wait until the next time. $50.00 US is way too much...

Same with the #235.. although that one I really do want. The same with the long stripe 635 DO --- If that is the one with the 1991 cast into the body, that would be nice..

I want to figure this stuff out so I can complete that project as well. Be kinda nice to have em all in my display case.

I have put all the information that I have along with the snagged pics from Ralph into a another post.. hopefully that will help others who are trying to complete their sets as well.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

TJ
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 72455

Postby TJ » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:13 pm

TJ wrote:Rudi ,

I see you have a y & w 74 long decal 1965-1974 and a y& w short decal 1964-1976.Is this something just for the 1/16 models or did the tractors have decals different during this time frame ? Mines a '74 why I asked.

I think this might have gotten over looked in all the excitement. Anybody?
1972int.cub , c-3 int mower , 54a blade
1950 M farmall "under construction"

If a word is misspelled in the dictionary who would know? from uncle johns bathroom reader

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:37 pm

TJ:

Ok, now I understand what you meant :oops: :roll: :wink:

TJ wrote:
TJ wrote:Rudi ,

I see you have a y & w 74 long decal 1965-1974 and a y& w short decal 1964-1976.Is this something just for the 1/16 models or did the tractors have decals different during this time frame ? Mines a '74 why I asked.

I think this might have gotten over looked in all the excitement. Anybody?

Are you refering to the How To Forum's 1/16th Scale Replica Cubs article in the Cub Book of Knowledge :?:

If so, then maybe it is because of the confusion that may have been generated by the History Panel?

International Cub Tractor 1964-1976 HISTORY
From its introduction in 1947, the Farmall Cub retained a distinctive shape and color. Dramatically, in 1964 IH made major design changes to the hood and grille as well as color. The 'Cub' went from IH Red to Federal Yellow and White. The new yellow and white look made this 'Cub' one of the more easily recognized of the 'Cub' series.

The reason why that is there, is because I do not have a # 653 DO box yet to compare the History Panel to. Also, I added it as an afterthought when I realized that there were actually 2 different # 653 Ertl Model #'s. Hopefully when I get my # 653 DO, the confusion will be corrected as I input the updated ?? information if there is any. Otherwise I will just leave it as it is now (it has been corrected for placement of the History Panel and the correction to include DO versus 2 DA's, :oops: I saw the boo boo) in both this thread and the How To.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

TJ
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 72455

Postby TJ » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:17 am

Thanks Rudi

I was confused at first but now I get it .
1972int.cub , c-3 int mower , 54a blade
1950 M farmall "under construction"

If a word is misspelled in the dictionary who would know? from uncle johns bathroom reader

Return to “Collector's Show & Tell”