This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Fathers Day Gift

The Collector's Show & Tell is the place to show off and discuss your favorite collectables with other forum members. Coins, stamps, toys, ephemera, guns, knives, doodads, etc.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Fathers Day Gift

Postby BigBill » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:27 am

I got a surprise on father's day. My oldest son instead of getting me more farmall cub tractors(toys) brand his soon to be wife gave me the International Farmall HO Set of Trains. I never expected it. Now I can collect more HO size Farmall tractors. We can do a whole layout on a 4' x 8' sheet of plywood. I think we can entertain the new grandson with it. My new grandson is hooked on cub cadets, farmall cubs, int 154 tractors plus dirtbikes and quads too
. I had the 3yo raising the snowflake up and down the other day. It took us a few minutes to teach him how to watch the plow and move the lever. I have to watch him when he goes outside to fix stuff with his plastic tool set.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 25271
eBay ID: yogiefisher
Tractors Owned: 37 John Deere A
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Fathers Day Gift

Postby Yogie » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:40 pm

I've seen those trains and they're pretty neat. Bill pretty soon you can sit under the shade tree and sip sweet tea while that yougun does all the work for you. :wink:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Jim Reid
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jim Reid » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:21 am

I didn't get a train but my granddaughter gave me a duck dynasty t-shirt with Si's picture on it saying that's a fact jack and my daughter gave me Phil's book titled Happy,happy,happy and it has some good reading about live and the way he used to live and how we should live now.

Jim

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby BigBill » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:15 pm

Yup I received the duck dynasty uncle Si and Phils books for last Christmas from the wife. My son gave me the uncle Si shirt for my birthday.

I was looking at a new Lionel train set for the 4yo grandson but he's too young for a $1,000 set of trains.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Collector's Show & Tell”