The time has come for nominations for the Third Annual George Willer Award!
To nominate a forum member for the George Willer Award:
Prepare a detailed list documenting the strengths of your nominee. Factors to consider could include mentoring ability, communication skills, willingness to work with others, leadership ability, ingenuity and other positive aspects of the nominee. Submissions may be provided at any time but must be received no later than December 31, 2010 to allow your nominee to be considered for the third George Willer Award.
Examples for inclusion into the nomination write up could include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. "How To" demonstrations at Cubfests.
2. Video programs produced as teaching units.
3. Traditional "How To" written articles with picture illustrations.
4. Frequent and accurate responses to questions on forum.
5. Works at Cub meets to repair Cub components or as a team member converting non-runners into runners.
6. Other types of teaching exercises.
1. Hosting CubFests/assisting the host.
2. Contributing to Manual Site
3. Repairing Cub equipment at little or no expense to the owners beyond cost of shipping and cost of replacement parts.
4. Designing and providing Cub components.
5. Participating in Cub Express.
6. Other ways of providing service to members.
Please submit your nominations via e-mail only
to Mike (WisconsinCubMan) at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
. Please DO NOT reply to this thread with your nomination so the nomination does not get lost!
THANK YOU for making this possibly the best site on the internet!
Your 2011 George Willer Award Committee,
Darrell, Eugene, Jim, Mike and Vince