This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Happy Farmall Cub Community Day 2014!

FarmallCub.Com forum rules, suggestions, feedback & information.
Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Happy Farmall Cub Community Day 2014!

Postby Dennis » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:08 pm

I want to take a few minutes of your time to give thanks to some wonderful people. People that have endeared themselves to you and I. Hardworking people that live life like it should be and give freely of themselves -- the Farmall Cub Community Members.

This site would not be possible without YOU, our GREAT Sponsors (TM, JP and HamiltonBob), and the shoulders of the GREAT ones that are no longer with us today (George Willer, Albie Badaracco, Dan England, Pete Green - Pete1941, and Russ Leggett).

There is a tremendous amount of work that goes on behind the scenes to keep this site running so that our GREAT community has a place, a home, to bring their problems, solutions or to share a part of their lives they are proud of or even when we are hurting. FarmallCub.Com has been that place for over 14 years and never asks for anything more than an occasional "Thanks".

Also, let us not forget our unsung hero's who are both loved and despised by some ;) , our Moderators and TeamCub Guides. There's is not an easy job and they mostly get a lot of grief and very little thanks for what they do on a daily basis -- they must walk the fine line of being a Cub Community member who has just as much fun as any other member and the person that says "wait a minute, that's not allowed." There diligence is what makes this site a family friendly site and keeps a lid on situations before things get out of hand.

Here they are: :applause:

Paul B - Team Cadet
Bigdog - Team Cub
John *.?-!.* cub owner - Team Cub
Jim Becker - Team Cub
Cub-Bud - Team Cub
Rudi - Team Cub
Barnyard - Team Cub
Harold R - Team Cub Guide
Rick Prentice - Team Cub Guide
Bill Hudson - Team Cub Guide

Now, the real STARS of FarmallCub.Com deserve a round of applause :applause: TOO! That is YOU! YOU are a member of a community like no other on the internet or even the planet. How many other website's members hold get together's year round and even coined the phrase "CubFest"? With out YOU there would be no Farmall Cub Community! Think of the thousands of people who pass through this website getting help with their tractors and equipment and no one every says "pay up" -- YOU do it because you love helping others -- that is what makes EVERY MEMBER here special and makes many of YOU stay around beyond that first question you may have posted here.

THANK YOU ALL!

HAPPY FARMALL CUB COMMUNITY DAY!

(Why today? Why not?)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Winfield Dave
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 17953
Tractors Owned: ......Almost enough.
N3NIK

Re: Happy Farmall Cub Community Day!

Postby Winfield Dave » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:58 pm

Thank you Dennis for so eloquently reminding us of what is sometimes taken for granted.

I want to offer my thanks as well to all those mentioned,
as well as a tremendous THANK YOU to you Dennis for everything you do for us. :applause: :applause:

This is simply the best Cub place on the net. :{_}:
Dave
"More gold has been mined from the thoughts of men than has been taken from the earth." -- Napoleon Hill

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac

Postby Bob McCarty » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:19 pm

:Dito:
Thanks Dennis and everyone on the Forum.

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

PVF1799
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12009
eBay ID: kepara
Tractors Owned: 1929 Farmall Regular #T111250 (Original Owner)
1942 Farmall M #55654
1948 Farmall Cub #21005
1955 Farmall Cub #190769
1961 Cub Cadet #16509
1975 Cub Cadet 1250H
197x IH 990 Haybine
1994 JD 5320 Diesel
Attachments: Woods 42F Fast Hitch, L38 Disc Fast Hitch, F11 Plow Fast Hitch, Land Plow, Snow Plow, Grader Blade, Planter w/Fertilizer, Cultivators, Hilling Disks, Sickle Bar Mower(2), IH 7' Sickle Bar Mower, Flail Mower and 5' International Belly Mower.

Postby PVF1799 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Thanks to everyone who takes their personal time and $$$ to keep this site operating. I have no clue where my restoration would be w/o this site and all who contribute.

The sharing would not be possible w/o the back-office effort that I know is required. I'm glad this site exists - thanks so much for the effort to maintain it. It is truly one of a kind.

Thank you, Ken

VinceD
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 65626
Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub "Frodo"
1949 Cub "Sam" (future Project)
1965 Lo-Boy "Pippin"
1940 H "Walter"
1953 SC "Gimli"
Cub Cadet HDS 2155

Postby VinceD » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Well said, Dennis and a special thanks to you for all you do. :D D
Vince
High atop Hummingbird Hill
In the Missouri Ozarks

Cecil
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 13830
eBay ID: adak8965

Postby Cecil » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Thanks to all. Pris and I have met a bunch of great folks here and made a lot of wonderful friends.

Jeff Silvey
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 46055
Tractors Owned: -
1950 Demo,1956 w/ FH, 1959 w 59" mower,
Cub L-54 Blade,152 Plow
189 plow, LF 194 Plow, Woods 42" Mower,
Choremaster Garden tractors & Implements
Antique Gas engines

Postby Jeff Silvey » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:32 am

Thanks Dennis & others.
Be Safe
Jeff
In my line of work
" EVERYBODY GOES HOME THE NEXT MORNING"

Gary Dotson
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43358
Tractors Owned: 48 Cub Diesel (Cubota)
53 Cockshutt 20 restored (Shooter)
52 Cockshutt 20 unrestored
47 Leader "B" (Herckie)
49 Leader "D" (Princess)
49 Leader "D" very rough
48 Leader "D" unrestored
Kubota B6200E
Kubota B6200HST
Kubota B8200HST-D

Postby Gary Dotson » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:39 am

I couldn't agree more! A big thanks to all who are a part of this site!

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A

Postby Don McCombs » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:41 am

Thanks to all who make this a great place to be a part of.
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

Stanton
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 64070
Tractors Owned: 1942 Farmall AV, serial #87025
1947 Farmall Circle Cub, serial #2116
1948 Farmall Cub, serial #46066

Postby Stanton » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:51 am

Awesome, Dennis! Thanks for starting this site and thanks to all who make it what it is. It is much appreciated!
Stanton
Image Circle of Safety

Donegal Cub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Donegal Cub » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:01 am

Dennis you have said it all :{_}: There is no other like this forum and the guys who run it :D Thanks from,
Donegal Cub.

Bezirk
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 22843
Tractors Owned: Farmall Cub 1949, Oliver OC3 crawler 1951, Ford 8 N 1948, Oliver 77 Row Crop 1953, JohnDeere, La, 1941, John Deere 4115/w loader, 2004, John Deere stationary power unit LUC, Farmall M, 1946, Oliver 77 Row crop w/ loader

Postby Bezirk » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:41 pm

Thanks Dennis and all who have made this the web site for Cub info. And allso alowed me to make many new and valued friends.
Berlin
I started out with nothing and now I only have half of that left !

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100

Postby Barnyard » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:29 pm

When I bought my first Cub I found this site and asked a few questions. I figured that was the end of my visits. It turned out the site was addictive and I kept coming back. It has been a fun six years chatting with so many different folks, attending CubFests in states I never thought I would visit and just making friends with so many people I never thought I would meet. If anybody visits this site and goes away disappointed, they must not have wanted to learn from some of the best in the first place. I listened and learned from the guys who know and I am glad.

I had the great pleasure to personally meet George Willer, Albie Badaracco, and Dan England as well as shared many PM's or phone calls with them. Pete Green would PM me occasionally to rib me about one of my Cubs or just to chat about something on the forum (usually it had to do with airborne pumpkins :lol: ). I had always hoped to be able to meet him one day. The late Russ Leggit was another member who always shared his Cub Knowledge at a CubFest. I learned from Russ and appreciated his help. Many of the guys who have been around from the beginning continue to share what they can. That is a testimonial to the greatness that can be found here.

Thanks Dennis, you have provided a place for many of us to go when we want to get advice, share advice or just enjoy an evening sharing our thoughts, jokes and ideas. It can't get any better than this.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

dgrapes59
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45067
Tractors Owned: 1951 Cub, 2-1955 Loboy w FH, a few plows, discs, mowers, blades, carrier & such
Several '61 CC Originals, Cub Cadet 100, several 102's & 122's, 124, various CC options & implements, #1Trailer, 1963 Springfield, JD 770, Ford 8N

Postby dgrapes59 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:47 pm

A big Thank You to Dennis for providing this wonderful forum for all of us to enjoy. Not only have I learned a wealth of information (and learn something just about every time I log in) but have made many new friends, some I have met in person and many I have had the never laid eyes on but via the forum I feel I have! What a great group this is, all walks of life, from all backgrounds and interests, still amazes me how we mesh when it comes to something as simple as a little tractor!

Anyone who has ever stepped up and volunteered knows what a trying, often unappreciated, job it really is! Hats off to all the people who contribute to make this a great community for all of us to enjoy and those "behind the scene" that do a good job keeping things going.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting other members at future Cubfests, MiniFest, Cub Express and all the other opportunities this forum provides.
David

(CUB HUT)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 47401

Postby (CUB HUT) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:55 pm

Thanks Dennis and all who have made this the web site for these great little tractors and those who enjoy them. I have met a lot of new friends over this site , and hope too meet many more Dave
THE OLDER I GET ---THE BETTER I WAS

If you can read this... thank a teacher... if you are reading it in English....THANK A VET !!!

Return to “Forum Rules, Suggestions, Feedback & Information”