This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

walk behind

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
bjgravley
10+ Years
10+ Years

walk behind

Postby bjgravley » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:59 pm

i have a chance to trade for a cub cadet walkbehind mower with 32 cut and a 9 horse power engine is there anywhere i can get a pic or infoo thanks

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Leadfoot
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Leadfoot » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:41 pm

bjgravely: How old is this push mower you are looking at?? A 9hp engine, on a 32" cut push mower seems huge to me!!

The closest thing to what you are saying....that I know IH made looked like this:

As you can see, it isn't a "walkbehind"

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Postby cowboy » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:46 am

I have used one it is a lot like the troy built walk behind twin blade it does not have steering brakes like a comercial mower but a differencial on the rear drive axel. It is ok on flat ground but on the sides of hills you have to constantly hold to keep it from turning down hill. Also in wet or muddy conditions it is a one wheel peal. The one I used if it is the same one was about six years old.

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:31 am

If you can get me a model number I might be able to find a parts breakdown.
I think that is under Cub Cadet Commercial(WAM(wide area mowers))
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

Return to “Cub Cadet”