This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

The Sims Cab Co.

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
DoOver
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1772 Cub Cadet
154 Lo-Boy Cub
AC WD
AC B
IH Super M
2-70 White

The Sims Cab Co.

Postby DoOver » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:28 pm

I was going through the manuals I got with my 1872 Cub Cadet looking for the size of the blade belt for my 50" mower. I came along a picture of a sweet cab on a CC so I called the 800# and Sims answered!!!. I had no Idea they where still in business! The nice lady said they had no listings for my tractor but gave me the web site. http://www.cabdepot.com I'm going to see what I can come up with. Mowed hardack today in the snow. Felt like summer only it was 18. Can some one tell what is the size of the blade belt on a 50" mower? Thanks Brian

DoOver
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1772 Cub Cadet
154 Lo-Boy Cub
AC WD
AC B
IH Super M
2-70 White

Postby DoOver » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:04 pm

I found the belt cross reference on IHregistry.com. Brian