This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Need starter help

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Postby cowboy » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:10 am

Dave

Thanks I will pull the starter apart and check it out :!:

Eugene

I love It :!: I never even thought of using the cub :wink:

I would try to figure out how to use the Cub's PTO to start the Lister.

While I do know that putting a bigger pulley on the starter will reduce its power. This is not a "normal" engine. What I need to do is get the engine spinning faster before I drop the comperssion relese. The "energy" stored in the flywheels spinning will start the engine. Each flywheel weighs about 250lbs so there is at least 500lbs of spinning weight stored in the flywheels. Right now I am spinning the engine faster by hand than the starter is.

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Cub Cadet”