This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

PARTS FOR KOLHLER REBUILDING

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Mag Man
10+ Years
10+ Years

PARTS FOR KOLHLER REBUILDING

Postby Mag Man » Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:07 pm

HI GUYS AGAIN,
I JUST WANTED TO ADD A FEW THINGS AFTER READING THE FORUM A LITTLE. I HAVE A 2005 GT1554 WITH THE 27 HP MOTOR. Ok It is guttless It almost kills the ol girl just turning on the pto clutch for the mower.
I have a older ford with the 12hp 341 or 301 or what ever it is and that baby is a god send. I use it to till and pull my sprayer 25 gal pull behind to spray all my corn and beans. I love that ol girl and she starts every spring with about 3 turns of the motor.
OK I got my engine rebuild kit aftermarket from tulsa engine wharehouse I am now a dealer for them selling primeline aftermarket parts. If anyone needs anything let me know. I got my kohler kit for $104.00 it was a few years back but was a real good price it may have even been cheaper cant remember now . But was good parts made my old kohler run good. Sorry for the Caps at first.
THANKS JON

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Cub Cadet”