This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I'm a cadet owner too!!!

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

I'm a cadet owner too!!!

Postby BigBill » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:00 pm

I purchased a 122 cub cadet with the mower deck today. It was fully restored by a local tractor guy and he ran it to cut his grass only. He put a brand new 12hp kolher engine in too. I got an awesome little tractor for trimming and going thru the tight spots. Now i can take my int 154 cub apart and restore it.(cleaned up & painted) I got a feeling i'm going to have more cubs & cub cadets soon too.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:54 pm

Cubgratulations Bill!
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

jostev
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 03574
eBay ID: farmallkid48
Skype Name: farmall_kid
Tractors Owned: 41 B
48 H
49 C
50 red demo Cub
51 C
52 Cub
54 Super C
61 and 63 Cub Cadet Originals
78 Cub Cadet 1450
73 154 lo-boy

Postby jostev » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:13 pm

congrats Bill :!: 8) you'll like it I think, I just got done doing some work on one, and I liked it alot

Johnny

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby BigBill » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:54 pm

I have two others sitting here too a cub cadet model 70 and model 100 i'm waiting for the word that there finally mine too. These two need to be restored from the ground up but i think they will be ok when there rebuilt. I guess I will sit tight for a while then i'll look for another cub cadet 14hp then i'll have 4. Unless a cheap farmall comes along. My wishlist keeps on growing now. I got the tractor disease really bad now thats caused by cabin fever and not having enough seat time.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:47 am

The 70 and 100 are the same tractor(They were the series after the Original) and the first with the drive shaft. The first 2 digits in the model number refer to the horsepower of all narrow & wide frame Cub Cadets(the 7 being the exception and there were the 71,72 & 73). The last digit indicates if it is a gear(even) or Hydro(odd). This numbering continues through the Quiet Line with a "Zero" added on the end. The Next series I don't even want to get into(red). Any Cub Cadet Garden Tractor from 1961 can be restored or just left in his work clothes and be dependable worker. Once you get Yellow & White Fever you just can't have one and then you start collecting implements for them and it really gets bad with a tractor for every implement. There are quite a few guys from NE that have the fever that will help you out also. I have traveled to NE a couple of times for shows and a "Mow Day".
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

Return to “Cub Cadet”