This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hydraulic control lever for a 149

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
dyt4000
10+ Years
10+ Years

Hydraulic control lever for a 149

Postby dyt4000 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:18 pm

Hey all,

I'm working on getting my hydraulics going and I'm short a couple of parts. Does anyone here have an extra hydraulic control lever and link? Not the lever for the transmission, the raise and lower lever.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

junkman1946
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby junkman1946 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:51 pm

If your referring to the link between the handle and the valve, that is a hardware item in a GOOD hardware store. A bicycle chain repair link may work also. The handle is an IH part, not very plentiful used, not to many C.C.s had hydraulic Lift. I bent one up out of 3/8 or 1/2 round stock for my son in law.
1948 Cub F,1962 Original,1971 C.C.model86, WheelHorse and C.C. mini pulling tractors, C.C. models1450 , 682,106,123, Ariens GT17 with loader,Jacobsen Powermax loader and backhoe 8 more Cub Cadets in the shed waiting to go under the knife and spray gun.

Return to “Cub Cadet”