This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

cadet implements

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
brichter
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32449
eBay ID: Kinardhippy
Skype Name: Billy.Ray.Richter
Circle of Safety: Y

cadet implements

Postby brichter » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:59 pm

got a cadet 102 with a sleeve hitch. Anybody have any plows that will fit that they would like to get rid of? Anyn kind of attachments?
If you're gonna dream or steal, do it BIG

The best things in life aren't things.
1951 Cub
1963 Corvair
lots more junk

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:21 am

Hi: The implements are tougher to come by then Cub Cadets. In FL it might even be harder. Watch for other brands implements like simplicity, Sears & wheel horse. You may have to modify them. Watch the other 2 Cub Cadet forums that have for sale sections also.
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

dyt4000
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby dyt4000 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:06 pm

Brichter is simply one of the finer people I've met! Thanks again for bringing the Cub Cadet motor back from Texas. I was a real pleasure to meet you. I wish I'd had more time to sit around and chew the fat.

Thanks again!

David
1957 IH Cub Lo-Boy | 1972 Cub Cadet 128 | 1974 Cub Cadet 109 | 1967 857 Wheel Horse

Return to “Cub Cadet”